Welder/FabricatorVESTIL MANUFACUTURING CORP*
Production Hour: 7am-3:30pm
- Responsible from start to finish for fabrication of product by welding together the correct pieces to produce finished product.
- Experienced in welding overhead, around pipe, flat, vertical up, vertical down. Double and triple passes required for some products.
- Experienced in adjusting welder, oxygen and acetylene cutting torches, removing BBs and sharp edges.
- Able to read blueprints, and inspect finished product against approval drawings and customer specifications, to meet quality and operational standards.
- Able to operate fork truck, magnetic hoist, basic hand tools and proficient use of calipers and tape measure.
Job Requirements: Must have basic math skills Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis. Must be able to bend, twist, squat repetitively throughout work day. Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English See and hear within reasonably acceptable limits, (this includes the ability to see at a distance and peripherally) Use time management skills and prioritization to accomplish the day's tasks Within the hours provided Must be self-motivated as much of the day is unsupervised Must be 18 years of age or older.