Deputy ClerkTown of Waterloo
Full-time Waterloo Deputy Clerk
The Town of Waterloo is seeking a positive, energetic person for a small office to interact with people by phone, e-mail and in person. Computer skills are a requirement for this position. Budget experience is also helpful.
Essential functions could include the following:
· Assist Clerk-Treasurer as necessary.
· Assists in the day to day operations of the Clerk-Treasurer's office.
· Ability to work with the public and staff with tact and courtesy.
· Performs other duties as circumstances may require at the discretion of the Clerk-Treasurer.
· Greets, directs and assists individuals in an appropriate manner and in other cases, to areas in Town and County.
· Provides clerical support to the Town Offices and provides information and assistance to the public.
Send resumes only:
Waterloo Town Hall
PO Box 96
280 S. Wayne Street,
Waterloo, IN 46793
Full job description is on-line at www.waterlooin.gov