Wastewater Utility Accounting and Billing Clerk ISteuben Lakes Regional Waste District
Wastewater Utility Accounting and Billing Clerk I
Responsibilities include but not limited to using specialized ledgers and accounting software to record and process expenditures, receipts, payroll and other financial transactions.
- Team player with positive attitude and willingness to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Good time management skills and strong work ethic
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and bookkeeping
- Competency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point and Access
- Well organized with aptitude for numbers
- Must pass background check
This is a Full time position.
Accepting Resumes until August 17, 2018.
Please send to: Steuben Lakes Regional Waste District, Attn: Jessica Bird
8119W 150N, Angola, IN. 46703
Resumes may be submitted via email to: email@example.com
For more than 40 years, we have been dedicated to water quality management in our region. The Steuben Lakes Regional Waste District serves approximately 5,000 residential and business customers and is dedicated to protecting the Pigeon River & Fawn River watershed - and our way of life - for generations to come.