New Millennium Building SystemsNew Millennium Building Systems
New Millennium Building Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortune 500 Company Steel Dynamics, Inc., currently has openings for Detailers at our Butler, Indiana facility.
Among the benefits NMBS offers are Profit Sharing, Incentive Bonuses, 401K, Medical Insurance and Restricted Stock Units.
Detailer duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare Joist and Deck layout plans and sections using AutoCAD
- Prepare RFI's and coordinate project details with customers, steel detailers, engineers and others
- Calculate joist and girder loading based on design loading provided on contract documents
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced, production driven environment
- Meet schedules for assigned projects
- Other duties as necessary
Must have good verbal and written communication skills, be fluent with AutoCAD, and be able to visualize how elements fit together in 3-D when working with 2-D drawings. Willingness to go beyond typical duties to assist co-workers and customers. Must be willing and able to work 50+ hours/week during busy seasons. CAD related degrees and/or experience as well as prior structural and/or joist detailing experience are a plus.
Interested candidates should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Millennium Building Systems, a Steel Dynamics Inc. company, is an equal opportunity employer.