MATSU OHIOMATSU OHIO
Matsu Ohio in Edgerton, is a Tier 1 & 2 supplier of metal stampings and complex welded assemblies for the automotive industry. We have immediate openings for dependable people to join our team. Current opportunities include:
Production Supervisor – 2nd shift
- Lead team members producing quality parts in a safe, efficient manner. Requires a minimum of HS diploma and 5 years related stamping/welding production and supervisory experience.
- Design, develop and improve weld/assembly manufacturing processes. Facilitate activities to achieve world-class production systems. Provide technical support to production and maintenance. Requires technical degree and 5 years related manufacturing experience.
Machinist, Production Fixtures – 1st shift
- Repair, rebuild and maintain welding & assembly fixtures and related tooling. Build and install fixtures, recommend improvements, assist in training.
Requires HS diploma, min. 5 yrs. of related experience in welding, fabrication, machining and mechanical troubleshooting. Self-starter.
Weld/Assembly - 2nd shift
- Load parts into fixtures and operate equipment to weld or check quality of product. Visually inspect parts to ensure quality.
Stamping – Packer - 2nd & 3rd shift
- Assist Press Operator in producing quality parts. Inspect and pack parts.
If you are interested, please stop in and fill out an application or submit a resume on our website, www.matcor-matsu.com, indicating your interest in these employment opportunities.
Matsu Ohio, Inc.
228 East Morrison Street
Edgerton, Oh 43517
An Equal Opportunity Employer