Distribution LaborerKPC EMPLOYMENT
GENERAL SUMMARY: A Distribution Laborer is responsible for feeding machine pockets with pre-printed material. The Distribution Laborer helps in the insertion process as well as preparing pre-packs. The Distribution Laborer preps materials needed in the insertion process.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Feed machine pockets with reprinted material
- Handles jogging and stacking of pre-prints and publications on equipment
- Prepare pre-packs by hand with inserting materials
- Accurately label, bag and tag publications for delivery
- Assists with prepping materials needed by moving skids, carts and boxes of pre-printed materials
- Perform light maintenance on equipment
- Wrap and band pallets when needed
- Operate Stacker and Strapping equipment
- Other duties as assigned. Measures of Improvement Determine when goals and objectives are set with supervisor.
- Must complete safety training modules as needed for position
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Effective math, reading, organizational and communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to manage priorities and staff
- Ability to operate electric and manual pallet jack and use banding equipment Working Conditions: Work is primarily in a production environment. Consistently standing, turning and bending, lifting a minimum of 50 pounds, as well as constant use of hands and vision.