Drivers CDL AGeneral Logistics
Drivers CDL A
Full-Time and Casual
General Logistics, Inc. has local shuttle opportunity’s
available for both full-time and casual drivers.
This is a dedicated account with an excellent
customer in Kendallville, IN.
Full-time drivers may be eligible
for a $2,000 sign on bonus.
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License with proper endorsements, within the state of residence.
- No current license suspension or revocation
- A work permit is not acceptable
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last 3 (three) years as follows:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 m.p.h or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report and accident.
Apply online at www.go-general.com