Executive DirectorDEKALB COUNTY COMMUNITY FOUNDATI
This opportunity is tailored for an energetic, strategic leader who is passionate about DeKalb County and the charitable work that happens in our community every day. The ideal candidate will have experience cultivating relationships with donors, resource development, and building positive working relationships with other community entities.
- Experience with charitable giving, fund development, financial management, grant administration, and personal management
- Familiarity with DeKalb County, it's charitable organizations, and community resources
- Leadership skills including negotiation, problem solving, and delegation
- Strong communication skills
- Solid social media experience
- Proficient with basic Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Public Administration, Philanthropic Studies, or a related field.
Email your resume and cover letter to Director@CFDekalb.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.