Part Time Delivery DriverD & L Metal Sales
Part Time Driver for deliveries.
No CDL license needed.
The Part Time Delivery Driver is a representative of the company at the point of delivery; and as far as the customer is concerned his attitude generally speaks for the company. The Delivery Diver may also sometimes take orders from customers.
Delivery Driver responsibilities
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Attention to detail
- Report and document any operating issues with vehicles
- Organizational skills needed for paperwork and delivery logs
- Time management skills