Maintenance MechanicBRC Rubber & Plastic Inc.`
BRC Rubber & Plastics, Inc.
We are searching for a Maintenance Mechanic for our Ligonier, IN
location. Position is responsible for key day-to-day functions in
keeping the production and facility equipment up and running.
- Preferred 2-year technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years Maintenance experience
- Must have proficient blueprint reading skills
- Must have shop knowledge of PLC, Hydraulic/Pneumatic
- Must be able to troubleshoot machinery
BRC offers a competitive compensation
package that includes:
- Health insurance • Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance • Life Insurance
- 401k • Bonus Pay
Please send your resume and salary requirements to:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
BRC Rubber & Plastics Inc. is a customer driven company and our customer is the focus of everything we do. Only by offering/adding value to our customers, can we ensure that we continue to provide superior rubber & plastic products and services.
Continual improvement is essential to our success. Striving for excellence in everything we do, both in the products we supply, as well as our relationship with our valued customers, is at the heart of what makes BRC the unique, successful company it is.